Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Christmas Labels

I have created these labels to help save you time from creating them. Add them to the gifts you are making, or have the students make for parents gifts. Christmas time is always a fun time of year to give gifts to the students and/or parents. I know a a parent I LOVE getting hand made items from my children when they were in school. Not many classrooms do this anymore. I keep hands on activities ready and available in my class for times such as this. I hope you enjoy them and have as much fun creating them as we do. The labels are for Do you want to build a snowman?, Reindeer Noses, Candy Cane labels, Magic Reindeer Food, and Elf Pillows. All you have to do is print out and add to the bags. Recipes and instructions are included.

Click here to go to the page Christmas Labels


No comments: