Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Writing Goals

There are clear writing goals for the student in this PDF. You can place clips with the students name on them and place on each page as the student accomplishes each step. This can be laminated and used year after year. The last frame is to be placed on an envelope, which will hold the papers or your comments as the teacher. Each page can be connected with hooks or whatever works for you. Click Writing Goals to take you to the page.

Writing Goals


No comments: