Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

12 Days of Christmas Writing Prompts

Writing always seems to be the hardest part for students. In the writing prompts I created in this PDF, the idea has been given. Students can take the idea and write away. It is so important for our students to be creative in their writing. These prompts help build creativity during Christmas and have already been created for you, so you have time for other things. There are 12 writing prompts included in this PDF, worksheets included. All you have to do is print them out.

Click here to go to the page 12 Days of Christmas Writing Prompts


No comments: