Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Thanksgiving Break

Although every teacher (and student) needs a break from class, this past Friday was hard to leave knowing it would be over a week before we would be back together. We had a great day on Friday, completing Thanksgiving packets (you can find these in my TpT store) with word searches, scrambled words, coloring and gluing a turkey on a paper plate and lots of sweet treats while watching "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving". I have an amazing set of students this year. They are eager to learn and will be missed during my break. I find I think of ideas for the next lesson, encouraging ideas for the students during my break. Although I am only on day 2 of the 9 day break. I'm sure every teacher goes through these emotions and after a few years find it easier (or harder) to separate. I hope every teacher out there has a wonderfully Blessed Thanksgiving holiday and remember (as I keep telling myself), take time to relax and enjoy the break. Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: