Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Fraction Decimal and Percent Task Cards & Worksheets with Keys



I have created a fairly large file consisting of fractions, decimals and percentages. There are a set of task card from 1/1 to 12/12 including the percentage, decimals and bar models to match them. Bar models help students make connections with fractions. There are also blank task cards that you can use to write on. These all can be laminated and used for many years to come. I have included a set of worksheets (5) to convert in every area. I have also included keys to the worksheets. There are 2 blank worksheets included. I hope you enjoy this set and use it if for many years.

No comments: