Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Math Scavenger Hunt Packet


I created a 16 page (14 problems) multiplication and factor (greatest and least common factors of 2 numbers) scavenger hunt. Place each card around your classroom. Group or have the students work individually starting with one problem. The answer to each problem leads to another problem. Example, problem #1 may be what is the greatest common factor of 24 and 36, the answer 12 will be at the top of the next problem the student goes to, so on and so forth. My students love these. 

Thank you for your purchase
All rights reserved.
Copyright © December 2014 Tammy Griffin


No comments: