Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Veteran's Day November 11, 2015

I've created an 8 page PowerPoint for Veterans Day. It includes questions that ask the students what Veterans Day is, the branches of the military and how to thank a Veteran. It also includes answers to the questions asked and asks the questions again. This gives the teacher a chance to talk about the questions before discussing the details of the answers, then question the students after discussions and see how their answers have changed. God Bless America.
Veterans Day

No comments: