Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Let's Celebrate the 100th Day of School!

Sharing an awesome product from a TpT friend! 


Looking for differentiated math, science, language arts, critical thinking, and creative thinking activities to celebrate the 100th day of school? Love adding rigor to enhance your instruction? Well, celebrate this year with my "Let's Celebrate the 100th Day of School" interdisciplinary unit. I hope you have a great 100th day with your students, and as always, thank you so much for your support and for this purchase! For more from me, follow me at bryantsbraintrain.blogspot.com. 

This resource contains tons of goodies including: Simple Science for the 100th Day, 100th Day Creative Writing Prompts, Stationery/Writer's Workshop Paper, 100th Day Definitions, Dice Games, Math and Measurement Problems, Sudoku Puzzles, Logic Puzzles, Creative Thinking Activities, Bulletin Board Ideas, Favorite Crafts, 100th Day Game Play, 100th Day Word Play, plus lots, lots more!!!!



No comments: