Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Parts of Speech Puzzle

This is a fun activity for students to create their own sentences using the parts of speech. Each puzzle piece represents a part of speech. The students can write the appropriate word for the part of speech in the puzzle piece and create sentences. There are 5 blank puzzles in this set, an example page and an instruction page. It can be used in centers/stations, homework or to pre-assess the students knowledge of the parts of speech. I hope you enjoy this product. 

Copyright © December 2014 Tammy Griffin 



No comments: