Called 2 Be A Teacher

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am a 4th grade self-contained teacher and am loving every minute of it. I would love to share the resources I create to use in my classroom, as well as the successes and failures. Teaching is a calling and is my passion. I love educating young minds and making learning fun.

Multiplication Practice




With the holiday break upon us, I created a math packet (in simple black and white form, easy for printing) to send home with my students. They are to complete this throughout the break, not all in one day. I am a firm believer that the mind needs to be stimulated even when not at school. This increases their chances of academic success when returning to school after holiday breaks or summer break. My students actually appreciate packets like this. The packet contains multiplication and division of 1,2 and 3 digits by 1 digit as well as, adding fractions with common or unlike denominators. We are starting fractions after the break. I thought this would be a great way to stay in practice. I hope you enjoy this product. Thank you for your purchase. If you find any errors or have any problems, please email me at the email listed in the document.

No comments: